The power of small is big!
There are 5.7 million small businesses in the UK and if 1 in 20 donated just 1% of their income per year, it would create £1 billion of charitable income.
Our platform allows your charity to easily manage, process and track donations from your small business supporters who want to donate to you through their sales (otherwise known as cause-marketing!).
Why charities choose us:
- Integrated Commercial Participation Agreements - allowing businesses to link their donations to the sales of products and services
- Ability to track donations - view your donations in one place and export reports for your records
- Brand protection - businesses are not permitted to use your logo but can talk about donating to you in plain text
- No minimum donation amount - businesses can donate as little or as much as they'd like to, making it flexible for any sized business to donate
- Stewardship of donors - we look after all communications with members and their stewardship journey.
How it works
Sign up and set up your profile page
Tell your supporters that there is a new way to donate to you
Start receiving donations
Want to learn more? Have a look at our FAQS page
Making Work for Good work for you
You don’t have to do a thing (except sign up).
But the more you update your profile with news and stories, the more we can do to drum up more support. And the more you spread the word about Work for Good among your supporters, the more you can ignite business interest and recruit new donors to your cause.
What it Costs
It doesn’t cost you a thing to sign up.
We deduct 5% from donations to support our work to raise even more funds for you. There's no processing charge for donations paid by BACS. If a business donates to you by card there is a small charge (20p+1.4%) which goes directly to the payment processing provider.
Fees listed are exclusive of VAT.
Securing corporate support can be very difficult. Work for Good’s magic lies in their ability to bring us interest we wouldn’t otherwise find.
Malaria No More UK