Making it easier for you to receive donations from small businesses
Work for Good is a fundraising platform, which enables charities to receive donations from small businesses who want to donate through their sales (otherwise known as cause-marketing).
The platform digitally creates the Commercial Participation Agreement, which means the charity can receive donations easily and quickly and makes it accessible for businesses of any size to donate. Businesses can set up fundraising pages to publicise their giving and pledge to multiple charities within minutes.
Why charities choose us:
- Integrated Commercial Participation Agreements - allowing businesses to link their donations to the sales of products and services
- Ability to track donations - view your donations in one place and export reports for your records
- Brand protection - businesses are not permitted to use your logo but can talk about donating to you in plain text
- No minimum donation amount - businesses can donate as little or as much as they'd like to, making it flexible for any sized business to donate
- Stewardship of donors - we look after all communications with members and their stewardship journey
- Due Diligence - you’re in control, please let us know if you’d prefer for a business not to support you
Businesses can then create their own fundraising pages and publicise their giving!
How does the Commercial Participation work?
Once your charity has signed up to Work for Good, and accepted our terms and conditions, you agree to enter into a commercial participation agreement with any business who would like to support you – the agreement is integrated into our T&C’s.
The business enters into their part of the Commercial Participation Agreement when they pledge or make a donation to you via the donations form and re-confirm they will comply with our T&C’s.
How it works
SIGN UP and set up your profile page
SHARE your Work for Good page with businesses who want to support you through their sales
START receiving donations, paid to you on a monthly basis
Want to learn more? Have a look at our FAQS page
What it Costs
It doesn’t cost you a thing to sign up.
We deduct 5% from donations to support our work to raise even more funds for you. There's no processing charge for donations paid by BACS. If a business donates to you by card there is a small charge (20p+1.4%) which goes directly to the payment processing provider.
Fees listed are exclusive of VAT.