The easy way for your small business to donate to charity - legally
Why donate through Work for Good:
If you’re a small business that wants to donate to charity and publicise your giving it can be extremely challenging.
In order to be legally compliant a commercial participation agreement (CPA) must be set up with each individual charity, which is both timely and costly for charities to produce and minimum donations can be required. Unfortunately this means charities aren’t always able to accept smaller cause-related marketing donations and this is where Work for Good can help.
We enable you to:
- Automatically create a CPA with each charity you donate to
- Research and donate to hundreds of charities
- Publicise your giving
- Set targets for your donations
- Record all your charitable donations in your business tax year
Here’s how it works:
Benefits of your account:
Be part of the growing 'Business for Good' movement
- Use of the Work for Good mark
- Connections with like-minded businesses
- No minimum donation amount
- One to one support from our dedicated team
What it Costs
It doesn’t cost you a thing to join.
We deduct 5% (exc VAT) from donations to support our work to raise even more funds for charities. We connect them with businesses who want to give, take out the costs of fundraising and free up their time to focus on what matters most.
There’s no processing charge for donations paid by BACS. If you donate by card there is a small charge (20p+1.4% inc VAT) which goes directly to the payment processing provider.