The easy way for your business to donate to charity
Work for Good is a fundraising platform which helps small businesses donate to charity.
If your business wants to donate through your sales, and publicise this to your customers or clients, you are legally required to set up a commercial participation agreement with each charity.
This can cause barriers for both business owners and charities due to limited time and resources and this is where Work for Good can help.
Why donate through Work for Good?
- Built-in permissions to legally set up donations
- Ability to donate to as many charities as you like
- One-to-one support and advice from our dedicated team
- Unique online profile to promote your charitable giving
Here’s how it works:
Benefits of your account:
Be part of the growing 'Business for Good' movement
- Use of the Work for Good mark
- Connections with like-minded businesses
- No minimum donation amount
- Dashboard to keep track of donations
What it Costs
Our annual membership fee gives you access to our site and the right to use the Work for Good mark.
We deduct 5% from donations to support our work to raise even more funds for charities. We connect them with businesses who want to give, take out the costs of fundraising and free up their time to focus on what matters most.
There’s no processing charge for donations paid by BACS. If you donate by card there is a small charge (20p+1.4%) which goes directly to the payment processing provider. Prices don’t include VAT.
Our money back guarantee: We're confident that you will find Work for Good a valuable tool for your business. However, if for some reason you don't feel that it's right for you, let us know within 90 days and we'll refund your membership fee.