- I love this, how can I find out more and sign up to become a Work for Good business member myself?
That’s great! It is easy to sign up, please do so here.
We look forward to welcoming you as a member.
- I am the customer of a business who wants to donate to charity via Work for Good. What are the costs to me?
Nothing! The business you are buying from or working with will be making the donation to charity as a result of you buying from/working with them.
There is no cost to you; you just pay the business the agreed amount for the work or whatever you buy, as you usually would.
- Can I choose which charity the business donates to?
Yes, this is possible. When the business sets up their donation, they are given the option to let you choose whether this donation goes to a) any charity registered with Work for Good or b) from a shortlist of up to 10 charities (chosen by the business). As the business is making the donation, it is their choice as to whether they would like you to choose but it’s worth discussing this with them, if you have a particular cause in mind.
- How do I know that a business really is doing Work for Good?
You can search for companies by name via the search button in the footer or our website. Any business that is registered with Work for Good (and who have chosen to have a public profile) can be found. Also, if the business inputs your email when they set up a donation, we will send you a thank you confirmation once the donation has been received.
Businesses are also encouraged to display the Work for Good mark so look out for this on their website, email signature, business card, invoices or other digital or physical collateral.
- What happens if I’m not happy with what I have bought from the business or the work that has been carried out by them?
We’re very sorry to hear that. However, your relationship with the business is the same as it would be in any other circumstance; so you should discuss this with them directly. Work for Good does not guarantee the products or services provided by businesses in any way.
- What if I see somebody using the mark but they are not registered with Work for Good?
We’d be disappointed to hear that, it’s not in the spirit of what we’re trying to do, is it? However, please do tell us straight away by sending information to email@example.com, and we’ll follow up.