Current Volunteering Opportunities
We have identified a range of volunteering opportunities for corporate teams and individuals.
• Preparing and clearing the gardens - Weeding & deadheading, clearing pond etc
• Donate and plant up some solid planters and rocks to create a wildlife area, herb garden and rockery
Virtual Youth Club
• Run workshops or contribute to discussions around themes such as Interview skills, careers advice, wellbeing, keeping safe online
• Volunteer mentors to provide weekly one to one support to a young person and enter feedback via our database (1hr per week plus travel time)
• Run a series of targeted workshops (either online, after school or during school holiday) with perhaps six young people attending each one. Topics coudl include Wellbeing, Further education, Careers guidance, CV writing etc
• Corporate trips offering young people opportunities to see the working world
Visit our Corporate Volunteering page for regular updates - https://eikon.org.uk/get-involved/corporate-volunteering/
OR email email@example.com to find out more.
NEW Corporate support page on our website
The new Corporate support page on our website is designed to show companies large and small how we can partner with you to ensure your support is as beneficial to you and your employees as it is for the charity and our beneficiaries. Follow this link to find out more - https://eikon.org.uk/corporate-support/#benefits
Our corporate fundraising pack is packed full of ideas and resources to help make any fundraising activity a success. Request yours today - https://eikon.org.uk/corporate-support
Annual Review & Accounts
Our recently published annual review and accounts can be viewed here: