The Aspinall Foundation fund, support and manage animal protection and reintroduction projects in Congo, Gabon, Java, Madagascar and many more around the world. We work in conjunction with Howletts and Port Lympne Wild Animal Parks in Kent which are breeding sanctuaries for some of the world’s most endangered animals.
A few highlights of our recent work:
• In Madagascar with our protection The Greater Bamboo Lemur population has increased from 100 to 1000.
• We have successfully released over 70 Gorillas into Congo & Gabon and have had over 30 wild births.
• In 2019 we rescued 11 Elephants, 4 Giraffe, 24 Wildebeest and 18 Buffalo from a reserve struggling with severe drought, lack of food and a lack of management to new reserves where they will be well fed, watered and protected.
• We are protecting huge areas of African Savannah and Forest in Gabon & Congo as well as Rainforests in Madagascar to help entire ecosystems to recover and thrive once again.
• We are working in Somaliland to rescue and rehabilitate orphaned cheetahs from the illegal wildlife trade and return them safely to the wild.
How can you support us through Work For Good ?
Work for good make it really easy for sole traders, start ups and small businesses to donate to us. i.e. from a regular donation, a donation linked to sales or a percentage of profits. There is no minimum (or maximum!) donation amount, which makes it very flexible for you as a small business to donate to us as you grow. Work for Good also lets you track your giving, and it give your a profile to share your charity giving with customers or clients.
Thank you for standing up for wildlife.