Hello! Just to let you know that we use non-essential cookies (including analytics and third party cookies) to help us understand if our website is working well and to learn what content is most useful to visitors. We also use some cookies which are essential for our platform to work and help us to provide you with the best experience possible. You can accept or reject our non-essential cookies and change your mind at any time. To learn more, please read our cookies policy.

Update cookie preferences
Skip to content

Hospice of the Good Shepherd

Our dedicated team of staff and healthcare professionals aim to meet the unique physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of those with a life-limiting illness, and to help maintain their dignity. We provide specialist palliative care for people with cancer and non-cancer life-limiting illnesses, at all stages of their illness. We’re not just focused on our patients either. We fully recognise that it’s also a difficult time for relatives, carers & friends and we provide support for them too.

www.hospiceofthegoodshepherd.com/ Fundraise for us


Registered charity no. 515516

Member since January 2022

About us

Our Hospice is at the very heart of our community and makes such a positive impact on the lives of so many families, and we hope to work alongside your business to support these families of West Cheshire, Chester and Deeside for many years to come.

Hospice of the Good Shepherd provides its services free of charge to its patients. Just 24% of the funding we receive comes from statutory sources. The remaining 76% is raised from a range of fundraising activities and the support of our very generous local community.

How your donations will support us -

£100 - Provides meals for an inpatient for one week

£200 - Heats the Hospice for 2 Days

£300 - Pays for 6 child bereavement counselling sessions

£500 - Runs one inpatient bed for one day

So any support you can offer, can directly go to support so many people in our community that need our vital services.