It's good to meet you here in the Work for Good community.
My name is Janine Woodcock, and I'm an executive coach, speaker and author. I work with leaders and managers to develop and enhance their capabilities to lead in a way that achieves business outcomes; leading in a way that (at least) has no detrimental impact on people and society or the planet, or (at best) consciously endeavours to have a positive impact on those.
My passion is to propel business success by supporting, challenging and empowering individuals and teams to find their drive and full potential.
To chat through your challenges book a free 45-minute consultation using this link: bit.ly/3dWWMHX
I offer the following
- leadership development (helping high performing teams reach even higher and helping developing teams overcome challenges)
- executive coaching (one-to-one)
- team coaching (board and next-level leadership)
- high stakes facilitation
- training (all levels - get in touch for workshop menus - all available virtually or face to face)
- change management support (connecting individuals and teams with change and empowering them to accelerate the transition)
- Speaking engagements: conferences (keynote and breakout sessions); panel discussions