The Aspinall Foundation work in conjunction with Howletts and Port Lympne Wild Animal Parks in Kent. We are dedicated to protecting endangered animals around the globe. Our parks lead the way in animal care, enclosure design, enrichment and are designed to be breeding sanctuaries for some of the world’s most endangered animals. The Aspinall Foundation fund, support and manage animal protection and reintroduction projects in Congo, Gabon, Java, Madagascar and many more around the world.
A few highlights of our recent work:
• In Madagascar with our protection The Greater Bamboo Lemur population has increased from 100 to 1000.
• We have successfully released over 72 Gorillas into Congo & Gabon and have had over 30 wild births.
• Our pack of Painted Dogs will sent to Africa in the next few months to be released back to the wild, this is the first ever Painted Dog Reintroduction.
• We are protecting one million acres of African Savannah and forest in Gabon & Congo helping an entire ecosystem to recover and thrive once again.
• We are working in Somaliland to rescue and rehabilitate orphaned cheetahs from the illegal wildlife trade and return them safely to the wild.
For more information please visit www.aspinallfoundation.org
How can you support us through Work For Good ?
Work for good make it really easy for sole traders, start ups and small businesses to donate to us.
To support us, please register with Work for Good, you can use code 1YEARFREE for a free membership. The platform gives you an easy way of choosing exactly how you’d like to support us i.e. from a regular donation, a donation linked to sales or even a percentage of profits.
There is no minimum (or maximum!) donation amount, which makes it very flexible for you as a small business to donate to us as you grow.
Work for Good lets you track your giving, set donation targets, and it offers you a page to tell your giving story to your customers or clients.